Wednesday 31 August 2011

EAT MARKETPLACE at Trinoma Mall


Few weeks ago I was in one of the biggest mall in Quezon City, looking something to eat just to find out that Trinoma is celebrating a food event called EAT Marketplace. Though in a hurry I still find time to check it out and see what it has to offer.

Trinoma is one of our favorite place to hangout for it's accesible and very near to my house in Quezon City. I can find almost all the products I need from food, clothing and gadgets.


One thing that I enjoyed that day is Barbecued Peking Duck for only P70 at Peking Garden's. There are a lot of delectable dishes from different participating merchants.


Another food find is the Kimpura's Star Gyoza for only P60 for 3 pcs, Chicken Yakitori for only P50 per stick.



A cooking demo was also held but I didn't have so much time so I wasn't able to watch it.



Eat Marketplace run from Aug 19 to 21, 2011.

To get updated of the latest events and happenings at Ayala Malls, visit their website just click here

No comments:

Post a Comment